Ed Bridgeland has joined Third Horizon as a Director to help public sector clients manage their business transformation programs.
Third Horizon works collaboratively with you to ensure your strategy is implemented. We establish Transformation Management Office (TMO) or Program Management Office (PMO) so that demonstrable results are achieved, delivered and celebrated, quickly.
We are relentlessly proactive, pragmatic and practical with a reputation for highly effective implementation and a no nonsense approach to consulting.
Our TMO and PMO intersects benefits realisation, change management, and communications management with transformation or program management functions.
Our proactive approach is tailored based on the insights we have gathered from running successful TMOs and PMOs, as well as our extensive cross industry experience.
- Tailored and simple set of PMO and TMO tools and templates employed with requisite training during the embed and optimise phase
- Dedicated PMO and TMO team members with clear roles and subject matter expertise with the ability to work collaboratively with internal initiative leads
- Detailed planning phase included in the approach to ensure all initiatives follow a consistent approach to planning and milestone setting with signoffs on plans obtained before execution
- Training and support provided by PMO and TMO experts to initiatives leads on project planning, dependency management and resource allocation
- Change management is a fundamental part of the methodology and commences right at the start to prevent change overload and burnout
- Active Risk Mitigation to manage transformation or program risk through the use of a RAID (risk, assumptions, issues, dependencies) log and RACI (responsible, accountable, consulted, informed) matrix to ensure timely risk and issue resolution or mitigation
Third Horizon’s Program Delivery Framework identifies the value which can be unlocked the by understanding the intersection of benefits realisation, change management, and communications management with transformation or program management functions.