A fund administrator improved the cost, accuracy and timeliness of services for fund managers with a Third Horizon solution.
Your operating model articulates how your business is organised to deliver products and services aligned to your strategic objectives.
While often representing your organisation ‘on a page’, it needs to be a logical depiction of your organisation’s business capabilities that demonstrate how you create value, deliver outcomes and produce results. And that summary view needs to be supported by a thorough consideration of the different business capabilities that will come together to enable that vision.
Having the right operating model means you can successfully implement your strategy; respond to disruptive trends; efficiently and effectively allocate resources and capabilities to meet your customer needs and drive your growth agenda.
For over a decade, Third Horizon has helped clients design and implement operating models to effectively deliver strategies that include:
- Implementing and embedding a new strategy
- Entering a new market or geography
- Taking out cost and simplifying their business
- Incorporating an acquisition or merger
- Managing an asset or business unit sale
- Implementing a new core IT system
- Introducing new commercial models