We are increasing our Business Technology capability and are looking for Managers with five years or more relevant external management and technology consulting experience to join our Sydney team. This is an opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects and be part of a dynamic, highly motivated and collaborative team.
Third Horizon partners with clients to deliver high profile and complex reform programs which demand a range of capabilities around strategy, analytics, operating model design, business transformation, complex technology programs, co-design, innovation and culture and change.
We are looking for demonstrated consulting skills and experience in a number of the following areas:
- Enterprise & Digital Strategy development, Investment Prioritisation, Component Strategy & Architecture, Roadmap development
- Operating Model and Organisation Design, Business Engagement Models, Governance
- Cost Takeout, Service Optimisation, ICT Effectiveness
- Analytics and reporting operating models
- Information architecture
- Business intelligence and knowledge management
- Business Case Development
- Process & Change Enablement
- Program Review & Assurance
- Project & Program Management
The responsibilities of the role include to:
- Deliver high profile and complex consulting projects
- Engage senior stakeholders and foster strong client relationships
- Assist in the identification, scope and conversion of opportunities
- Provide expertise in your capability area and work collaboratively to build these capabilities
- Coach and assist with the development of our people and teams
To ensure your success we are looking for the following attributes:
- Highly developed analytical skills with a passion for solving complex business problems
- Demonstrable evidence of strong influencing, engagement and execution skills
- Excellent levels of commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- A curious, innovative thinker who is able to grasp and communicate complex concepts at the most senior levels
- A desire to be at the heart of discussions and strategy evolution
- Recent relevant experience within strategy consulting firms, major professional services firms or large organisations
- Experience in the use of structured consulting approaches and frameworks
- Well-honed writing, presentation and facilitation skills
We offer the opportunity to become part of a thriving practice where you will be given diversity of experience and assistance to support and develop your career. Attractive salary and bonus structures are in place. Come and join our terrific team now by sending a cover letter and resume to Kylie Harvey via the form below.
Third Horizon Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.