Rob has spent 28 years helping organisations achieve their strategic goals and achieve real value from their transformational and technology implementations. He is passionate and committed to success.
He has a long track record of successful transformation and technology implementations at Higher Education Institutions, NSW Health, Banking and Finance organisations, various Health Services and many other organisations. Rob’s success is based on ensuring that:
- the strategy and outcomes are clear
- accountabilities are defined and clearly communicated and governed
- activities are aligned and deliver the strategy and outcomes
- risks are identified and managed
- a rigorous and constant drive to deliver on the transformational activities is in place, and
- continual engagement with key stakeholders is occurring.
He believes change must deliver value. He has spent years understanding that centering on value, and aligning the scope, governance and the focus of the organisation on its required value is the essential.
He is also passionate about education and the opportunity in creates for the country, the economy and our future. He has worked with and supported many of our higher education and departments with business, educational and corporate service transformations. His key clients have included UNSW, UTS, University of Sydney, NSW Department of Education, Catholic Education Office, Southern Cross University, University of New England, Griffith University and University of Adelaide.
His qualifications include a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting, Finance and Information Systems. He is also a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.